Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Day of Meeting Characters and Parades

The next day was a busy day. Katie spent some time meeting some of her favorite characters in addition to going on more rides. Most of the afternoon was spent with parades. In order to have a good place to sit, you have to be to your spot early at Disneyland, so we watched life at Disneyland for hours as we waited for the parades.

The next morning, I took my mom on the double decker bus down Main Street since I liked it so much with Aunt Jennifer! 

After some rides, I had the chance to meet Princess Elena! 

We talked a little about our spirit animals before stopping for a picture. 

Then I went to visit Tinkerbell! 

I hadn't seen her for awhile, and I love her! 

The Mad Tea Party is a must for me, and you can usually look for me in a pink cup! 

Then Aunt Jennifer and I found a special group to meet! 

I thought I was just meeting the Fairy Godmother and Cinderella together, which was exciting, but when the mouse showed up, my excitement doubled! 

That afternoon, we sat on the sidewalk on Main Street to wait for the parade. It's really hot to sit on the sidewalk that has been in the sun all day. 

I kept myself entertained as I waited. 

Do I see something coming yet? 

I think I do! 

We saw some favorite Pixar characters! 

Disneyland always has such fun parades! 

I was especially happy to see the Inside Out float. I've always wanted to meet Joy and Sadness! 

This parade also had squirting water. This is what I did when I didn't want to get wet! 

After the parade, we headed to Disney California Adventure to see Anna and Elsa. 

I'll never stop loving them! 

Then it was time to find a place to wait for our Paint the Night Parade. We were in the sun again but at least we had a bench. 

We played with Snap Chat while we waited for the parade. 

Who knew we'd have a Disney theme? 

We even got Grandma's picture! 

We all had to stay warm in the cool evening. 

The nighttime parade is so much prettier in person that in pictures, but I loved seeing Tinkerbell again. 

It was also fun to see Belle, and... 

...the other princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment