Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Surprise!

The day after school got out, we surprised Katie with a trip to Disneyland. My sister, Jennifer, made Katie a special word search. After all of the words were found, the leftover letters spelled out a special message that told Katie she was going to Disneyland and needed to pack. At first, she didn't believe us. Jennifer had to take her out to the car to show Katie her already packed suitcase for Katie to believe her. Then for the next half out, it was a mixture of squeals, asking, "Are you serious?" and dancing. Katie and I finished packing and then it was off to the airport for us.

Our first day in California was pretty laid back. We walked through Downtown Disney, went to dinner, and went on the ride that Katie requested for her first ride.

I'm always excited to take off, but I'm always a little nervous to hear the loud noise as we take off. 

I'm not a fan of loud noises! 

This is my smile through the loud noise!

 After we ate, I asked if we could go on The Little Mermaid for my first ride. I love this ride!

When we got back to the hotel, I looked at my purchase. I took my own money to Disneyland, so I could buy a new journal. I chose an Ariel one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment