Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Aunt Jennifer, the Teacher

Katie has always liked it when she is being carried, and we give her the chance to turn off the lights. Jennifer decided to make it easier for Katie to turn off the lights and on and off and on and off….  Katie is having a lot of fun with her new trick!


I'm so happy that Aunt Jennifer showed me how to reach the light switches! 

First I turn all of the lights on. Then I turn them all off. Then I start all over again. 

I need a short break to get some nourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment