Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Drawing with Hello Kitty

Katie was using her Hello Kitty Magna Doodle, and like always, I was watching to see what she would do. She started off by drawing. She still uses both her left hand and right hand to do things. I think she uses her left hand more, but she sure switches back and forth a lot. After drawing, she got distracted by the letters on top of her Magna Doodle and stopped to sing the ABC song. She ended her fun by looking at the book that came with her Magna Doodle.

 Do you want to draw too?

I think I'll try my right hand today. 

Letters! A, B, C, D, E, F, G…. 

Do you know where I went? 

Books are always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment