Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Enjoying the Music

When I signed up Katie for music classes, she received a whole packet of materials, including CDs with a lot of songs from her class. She loves to listen to the CD, and ends up dancing to most of the songs. Sometimes she wants us to do the actions with her. Other times, she wants to just be the center of attention.

I love to dance with music! 

I have to pat my legs in this song. 

I'll just do a little shaking action! 

That CD player is like a magical box full of happiness! 

I want to teach someone else how to dance. 

I'll show you what to do, Chloe, and you follow me!

A Few of My Dance Moves - Trying So Hard to Jump

More Dance Moves

No comments:

Post a Comment