Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Waiting for Grandma

Last weekend, Katie and I were going someplace with my mom. I took Katie out to the driveway to wait for our ride, and she had fun enjoying the outdoors!  The colder air and rain aren't bothering her nearly as much as last year - at least so far. She's a trooper as long as she's breathing fresh air.

I already found an airplane! 

I better go check on the pumpkins. 

My favorite tree looks less leafy! 

Do you want to dance, tree? 

I'll put my arms out like your branches. 

This is fun! Grandma can take her time. 

What's that I see over there? 

I can stand on one foot. 

This is what I spied earlier. 

Here! This one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment