Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday

My family usually never goes out to do serious shopping on Black Friday, but we often go to get a few things if we can find them. If we can't, it's not really a big deal. This year, my mom, Jennifer, Katie, and I braved the mall.

I insisted on bringing my flower with us. 

Grandma and I have fun watching the people in the mall.

Look at all of these books! 

I helped to straighten out these piles. 

 I found some more fun! 

Shopping takes a lot out of a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment