Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mail Time

I took Katie on a walk with me to pick up our mail. She was very excited to find a box with our mail. She insisted on carrying the box all the way home. It wasn't until we were almost inside that something important forced her to give the box to me.

 I love to carry boxes!

I'm pretty good at this! 

I ran way ahead of my mom because I was trying to catch an airplane in the sky! 

I'm almost home, but I have time to stop and smell the fresh air. 

Do we have to go in? 

OH MY GOSH! The pumpkins are still here! 

My mom is holding the box for me, so I could look at the pumpkins and knock on the garage door to see if anyone would answer the door. 

Anyone there? 

Pumpkins make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment