Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Taking Care of Business at Garyldine's House

Katie kept herself busy as she was visiting Garyldine's house last week! Thanks for the pictures, Garyldine!

I think I'll just scoot through the house today. 

Here I come! 

Are you looking at me? 

Can't a girl eat cheese and play with Play-Doh without being bothered? 

I'm not doing anything bad…just finishing my cheese. 

However…I have a new idea! 

I love to sit at this desk. 

I wonder who these glasses belong to. 

I think they look good on me. 

Look at this! I found a second pair of glasses! 

Which ones did you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment