Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Day at the Zoo

My mom, Jennifer, Garyldine, and I decided to take Katie to the zoo on a wet, weekend day.  I was a little worried as we drove to the zoo in the pouring rain, but luckily the rain slowed way down by the time we got there. It rained on and off while we were there, but it didn't stop the fun for Katie!

Do you see the bald eagle in the tree, Garyldine?

This is the first time I was brave enough to go down this slide!
Aunt Jennifer stayed with me at the top, and my mom met me at the bottom.

Fish!

There are so many of them!

I like to rest on my mom's head while I look for animals.

Hi, kitty kitty!

The cougar was a nice kitty!

My hands were cold, so Aunt Jennifer let me use her gloves!

The gloves fit perfectly!

Are the elephants next?

I loved this elephant. It moved its trunk a lot, so I moved my arm a lot!

We found the baby elephant in the back enclosure!

She's so little!

What a cute elephant family!

This is my favorite face to make lately!

We found a lion!

Meow, meow!

We found more sleeping lions in the cave!

Look at that, Aunt Jennifer!

I'm just waving at the sleeping cheetahs.

The small giraffe was running all over.
None of us had ever seen a running giraffe before.
It looked like it was running in slow motion since it's so tall!

Do you like the giraffes, Grandma?

I love the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment