Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Can I Perform for You?

Katie was busy playing with lots of different things, and she very much wanted an audience.

I have a watch and a spoon. 
Now I need to get their attention. 

Is everyone watching? 

Sometimes one microphone is not enough! 

I need to change things up a bit now. 

Should I blow imaginary bubbles?

 No, I think I'll strike a pose and turn the water bottle into a trumpet.
Aunt Jennifer turned one of my microphones into a belt, so I'd always have it with me!

I love creating music!

No comments:

Post a Comment