Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Let Me Take Care of You

One night, Chloe was lying on the couch. Katie saw her and decided to cover her up. Soon, she put Meow Meow and Black Cat next to Chloe and continued covering her up. When she was done, Bear got added to the pile. Chloe is such a patient dog!

I already covered Chloe in three layers and put Black Cat by her. 

Here's Meow Meow! 

I brought another blanket for you! 

Chloe, where did your head go? 

You look comfortable, but... 

…you need one more blanket! 

Let me just get it int he perfect place! 

I love taking care of all of you! 

I'll lie down since it looks like everyone is ready for a nap! 

Time to close my eyes and pretend to snore! 

Everyone looks warm and comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment