Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Grooming Chloe

One afternoon, Katie saw Aunt Jennifer combing out Chloe after her bath. She decided to join in. She went to get her personal, grooming tools to comb out Chloe with Jennifer.

I got a brush, so I could help! 

You don't look like you're having fun, Chloe! 

I'll lie down next to you to keep you company for awhile. 

I found my nail clippers, so we could trim your nails. 

Time to clean the hair out of my brush. 

Are you sure this is the way I hold this comb, Aunt Jennifer?

No comments:

Post a Comment