Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day, 2013!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We didn't do much to celebrate other than dressing for the occasion, but it was a fun day. I realized Katie didn't have a lot of green in her wardrobe. Thank goodness for accessories!

We also always think of Aunt Jeanne on St. Patrick's Day. Happy birthday to her!

Did you say I have some Irish roots? 

Who's up there? 

Winnie the Pooh got in the action!

Wait! Is there a hat on my head?
It doesn't feel like my pencil bag! 

I think the horse better wear it. 

Hats always make Grandma happy! 

Grandpa even remembered a green shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment