Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Time for Easter Eggs

Garyldine came over to help us color Easter eggs today. Katie had fun - as always!

When will that dye be ready? 

I can always have fun with Grandma while I wait! 

I color and color with this crayon, but I can't see anything yet. 

I found an egg. I wish you'd hurry with that dye. 

Why are we putting the egg in the colored water? 

Sometimes it takes three people to successfully get the egg in the dye. 

Look at that bright orange egg we made! 

I kind of like the colored eggs. Don't you, Grandma? 

Garyldine is concentrating hard to help me! 

If you need help getting the egg in that grasper, I can help you.
I'm an expert now! 

We're finishing up with stickers. I love stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment