Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh no!

Katie went out in the kitchen and came back out with water on her hand. Have I ever mentioned that she doesn't like things on her hands - other than stickers? (Sort of reminds me of someone else.) Sometimes even if it's something clean like water, Katie wants it off right away. She walked over to me dangling her wrist in midair to show me what was on her hand. I handed her a towel, and she happily and independently wiped off the water. She was just glad to have shown me first!

Look at this! I have water on my hand! 
The water on my skirt doesn't bother me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment