Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Taking Andrew to a Favorite Place

While our cousins were in town, Katie got to go back to the zoo with them. She'd be happy to go to the zoo and see the animals every day, but she was especially happy to share the animals with her new friend, Andrew! (Thanks to everyone who took pictures to share with me!)

Does everyone remember my favorite black bear?

I wish I could give him a big hug!

Hi, Bear! Do you see me?

 C'mon, Garyldine!

You should get out here!

I don't know what's taking her so long.

Good job! You made it!

The bald eagle is a big bird!

Do you know how to use these hand wipes?
Garyldine always has some to use!

You're supposed to watch the window, Andrew. 

Grandma, are you watching for the bobcat?

This is my friend, Donna. She's Andrew's mom. 
She was nice and carried me a lot.

Hi, Andrew!

How did your hair get so curly?

It feels so different than mine.

I love these ugly pigs! 

You can have one of my Goldfish crackers too! 

Should I give him more crackers, Donna?

This is the first time I've seen the lion when he's walking.

Snake! Ssssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment