Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A New Song 'N Dance Routine

Katie decided to entertain us all one night with a new song and dance routine. She had her rubber snake wrapped loosely around her neck, and as she sang into her stylus microphone, she petted her snake. The more we watched her, the more we decided that she wasn't petting the snake…she was strumming the snake like a guitar. Every rocker needs one!

I really like to make up new dance moves! 

Let me just strum my snake a little! 

I'm ready for the big time!

Hey, are you guys listening to me? 

I love my new song!

No comments:

Post a Comment