Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Sandcastle

Katie was using her Play-Doh one morning. She got started on some project, and she was just happily molding away. She didn't want any help from me at all. Finally she held up her creation. I asked her what it was, and she looked at me like I was crazy for not knowing. "A sandcastle!"  She was so incredibly proud of her creation. After she showed it to me, she showed it to my mom, Chloe, Bingle, and Winnie the Pooh. Then, even though her sandcastle was perfect as it was, she decided to make a "Big sandcastle."

Presenting my sandcastle! 

I think it's lovely! 

I wanted to make it even grander. 

Ta-daaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment