Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The County Fair

This year, I got sick on the day we planned to take Katie to the county fair. Katie was excited to go anyway, so my mom, Jennifer, and Garyldine took her and made sure to take some pictures for me. It sounds like she had a lot of fun. She still liked looking at the animals this year, but she was only brave enough to pet the llamas and the bunnies. The rest of the animals just got looked at.

Katie did play her first carnival game and was very happy with the prize she won. She also liked the blow-up kitty that Garyldine bought for her.

It was raining a little, so Garyldine wore 5 layers to the fair. 

How do I always end up on this side of the cows? 

Garyldine lifted me up, so I could see the goats better. 

They're big! 

I saw llamas too! 

I decided to pet one with everyone else. 

I did it! I did it! 

I'll try one more time. 

I liked the horses, but I didn't want to pet one. 

Then we saw some pigs. 

I don't want to go any closer though. 

After lots of hand sanitizer, I had a refreshing drink of water. 

Then we took a small break. 

What are we doing next, Grandma?

This lady showed me how to catch ducks in a net. 

I caught one! 

I'll try again for another duck! 

I won a cow head! Who doesn't need one of those? Garyldine also bought me this cat. I'm a lucky girl!

I'm ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment