Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back Home

We returned home from our cruise to Alaska yesterday afternoon. Katie had a great time on the cruise, and like always, was a terrific traveler. It's always nice to be home, but we now have some memories of a beautiful place and new experiences together. More to come on our trip in the coming days as I have time to go through the pictures!

We didn't buy a lot in Alaska, but I did get a new pair of pajamas! 

I was ready for bed early the day we got back. My tiredness hit me a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment