Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Peek-A-Boo Bear

My Aunt Jody sent Katie a Peek-a-Boo bear, and she quickly decided to love the bear. If you've never seen one, it's a cute teddy bear that holds a blanket in front of its face. When its paw is pushed, the bear talks and plays peek-a-boo by moving the blanket up and down.

Katie quickly learned how to make the bear work, and she interacts with the bear like it's someone real. It's so much fun for her. The night she got it, I was busy packing for our trip while she played with the bear. I looked over to see that she had my iPod, and she was taking pictures of the bear as it played Peek-a-Boo. When she got done taking pictures, I checked my iPod to see that she had taken 96 pictures! I guess she wanted to capture their fun memories together!

Why is the bear holding the blanket up? 

Peek-a-Boo! 

I quickly learned to push its paw to make it work. 

I liked the bear so much that I decided to share my bracelets with it. 

At nighttime, I decided to capture my favorite moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment