Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A Pajama Party

The weekend before last, my mom, Jennifer, Garyldine, and I went to a couple of Michael Buble concerts. Since we were going to be home really late after the first concert, our friends, Kathy and Brandon, generously offered to let Katie spend the night at their house. From the first time we mentioned it, Katie seemed excited to spend the night at Kai's house. I wondered how she'd do since nighttime isn't her favorite time - never has been.

As she neared the time to spend the night, Katie started to seem a bit nervous, so I switched from calling it a sleepover to a "pajama party." As soon as "party" became part of the name, Katie was excited. She was even happier when we pulled out her Winnie the Pooh suitcase to pack.

Kathy told us that Katie did really well. Katie reported that she had fun too. By looking at the pictures Kathy took, I think Katie was telling the truth!

I enjoyed a healthy treat when I got to Kai's house. 

Kai helped me eat part of it! 

I discovered that it's fun to snuggle with Kai. 

He can be really funny! 

I love him! 

Kai loves my teeth. 

I'm glad I had a friend for my first sleepover. 

I promise I won't take your toys. I just want to see them. 

You have some fun things for the bathtub! 

I got to help dry Kai's feet after his bath. I love to help! 

We played with some of Kai's toys after his bath.

I had fun copying everything Kai did.

After Kai went to bed, I got to watch The Little Mermaid

We woke up happy the next morning. 

We had time for some wrestling. 

Then we decided to have fun looking out the window. 

Thanks for having me over!

No comments:

Post a Comment