Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pictures from New Hampshire

Katie was happy to get another package from my friend, Noreen, in the mail. She was so excited to receive pictures - especially of their cat. When she realized there was writing on the back of the pictures, she would run them over to me one by one and say, "Read, please!"

After looking at the pictures, she found the note enclosed from Noreen. After reading the note, she saw there was an extra blank piece of paper behind the note. Katie quickly grabbed the paper, ran to her crayon box, and "wrote" a letter back.

It's a package just for me! 

I looked at all of the pictures very carefully. 

A letter! I love, love, love letters! 

I'm going to write back to you, Grammy Noreen! 

I hope you like my letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment