Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Love, Love, Love,…!

Katie's new phrase is, "I love, love, love,…!" She fills in the blank with lots of different phrases.  The first time I heard her use it was when we were getting ready for a walk. She was already wearing pink pants, and she asked for pink shoes, and then she wanted her pink coat. After she told me what coat she wanted, she loudly expressed, "I love, love, love, LOVE pink!"

I tried to get on as much pink as possible. 

I love, love, love pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment