Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, November 22, 2013

New Watercolors

Since Katie has enjoyed her painting books that she has received, I decided that I should get her some watercolor paints and paper, so she could create her own pictures. She loves painting and is so happy when she is creating. Her pictures she paints are always for someone else. "I got a present to you!"

It's so much fun to create my own picture! 

I love to clean my paintbrush! 

I also love to get paint on my paintbrush! 

I started to discover what happens when two colors get mixed up…red and yellow make orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment