Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Shoo-Fly Pie

Katie had been reading and singing about shoo-fly pie in her music class, so we decided to make one, so she could share it with her classmates. I'm quickly learning how much Katie loves to cook!

One of my favorite kitchen tools is a whisk. It has always been interesting to me.

It's so much fun to stir!

We had to carefully pour the mixture in the pie crust.

Then I got to help mix up the crumb topping. It was lumpy!

I helped my mom sprinkle the topping on the pie.

It made my hands pretty dirty.

Here's our beautiful pie. Ta-daaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment