Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Tutu

One night Jennifer came home with a new outfit that she had bought for Katie. Part of the outfit was a tutu-type skirt. Katie fell in love with her tutu and insisted on wearing her ballet slippers with the outfit and dancing and twirling around the house. She didn't want to even take her skirt off at night when it was time for a bath. I compromised by letting her wear it over her pajamas.

My tutu made me feel glamorous! 

I tried to stand like a true ballerina!

Dancing makes me happy!

I twirl and twirl...

…and then I bow!

I loved wearing my tutu with my bear pajamas and reindeer slippers! It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment