Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another Made-Up Costume

As much as Katie loves her princess costumes (and trust me, it's a lot), she still enjoys putting together her own costumes. Lately, she loves to have a cape on. She attaches one of her blankets around her with a clipping magnet. Most times, she thinks she's Elsa from Frozen. She has recently added a crown.

I usually wear my cape around my shoulders, but I thought I'd try it around my waist. My earmuffs always come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment