Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Fairy House

When we planted our Mother's Day flowers, we figured it was the perfect day to find a spot for Katie's fairy house. She found a lot of places that she wanted to put her house. It has since been moved to one of our flower pots. (If you're searching for your own fairy houses, I highly recommend clicking on this link… Gnome and Fairy Houses )

I tried to find a spot to put my house where the fairies would be safe. 

I thought they might like it by the tree. 

Then I tried it under the bush. I can't wait for fairies to move into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment