Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Going to a Show

I decided to take Katie to see her first live-performance show a couple of weekends ago…Sesame Street Live! Of course, I took her at the end of a very, very busy week, so she was more tired than usual, but she still had fun. For being tired, she was still really good. She just got restless near the end of the show and was up and down in her seat.

Katie was so excited to see the characters in person and was most thrilled when the characters would walk out into the aisles near her. She did a lot of waving! Since the show, she hasn't talked a whole lot about the main part of the show, but she has sung "Sunny Days" whenever she has seen the sun since the show.

I had never seen a poster this big! 

I needed a booster seat, but Grandma didn't need one…yet! 

I wanted the show to start as soon as we sat down, but I waited patiently with my mom. 

I couldn't believe it when all the characters came out.
Oscar the Grouch made me laugh a lot! 

I loved it! 

Grover was in the play as a main character. 

Coming to a show is fun! 

At the end, I left with a balloon and an activity book. Thank you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment