Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Cinderella Surprise

On Easter, Jennifer got Katie a Cinderella doll. Instead of giving it to her in a traditional way, she waited until Katie had already spent time with all of her other gifts. When she saw that Katie was playing with her toys, Jennifer got Cinderella out and started playing with her, just waiting for Katie to notice. It took Katie a little bit, but she saw Aunt Jennifer playing with a Cinderella doll, and she didn't know what to think. She just silently watched her and then looked at me while pointing at Jennifer. Katie eventually ran over to Jennifer and was very happy when she realized the doll was hers!

If I move my fairies fast enough, they look like they're flying! 

Hey! What's Aunt Jennifer playing with? 

Look at her! She doesn't usually have a doll! 

Am I seeing this right? Is that Cinderella? 

I wish I had a Cinderella doll. 

I like your doll, Aunt Jennifer. 

She gave it to me! I'm so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment