Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Return of the Earmuffs

With some of our nicer weather again, the earmuffs have reappeared. Katie honestly wears her earmuffs for warm weather a lot more than she did in cold weather. It never fails that we run into neighbors or friends when Katie has her earmuffs on display.

I'm all ready for my warm-day walk.
My ears were cold before I left. 

I decided it would be fun to pose for a picture. 

I can see you through this loop! 

By the time I got home, my ears were warm, so I made myself a belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment