Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weather for Shorts

Katie is so happy to have warm weather. It's like the weather brings an extra burst of happiness! She loves to get outside and play.

I was supposed to be watering my flowers, but sometimes you just have to stop and appreciate the weather. 

My flowers were happy to get a drink after my daydreaming! 

I told my mom that my ears were cold on this 90 degree day, so I got my earmuffs. 

The best part of my outside time was discovering our wildflowers again!
I picked one for Grandma and one for me, but I decided to keep them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment