Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Let's Go For a Walk!

Katie asked Jennifer if they could take Chloe on a walk. Jennifer decided to let Katie get herself dressed for the walk. She just looked on as Katie searched for clothes, and then she began to laugh as Katie went to her pajama drawer for pants.

When I saw Katie's outfit, I was a little embarrassed to let her leave the house like that, but she was so proud of the clothes she put together with Aunt Jennifer's approval that I let her go. Jennifer thought it was great!

Aunt Jennifer thought it was funny to tuck in my shirt and pull my pants up high.
I liked my sparkly dog purse with my outfit too. 

I traded my purse for my ladybug coat and my sports umbrella. 

Aun Jennifer was really proud of my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment