Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Music Class

At the end of one of Katie's music classes, the kids sang their peanut butter and jelly song and had a picnic with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Katie wanted nothing to do with the jelly but enjoyed her peanut butter and bread very much!

I wasn't sure if I would like this. 

All of my friends loved their sandwiches. 

Here was my sandwich, or more like slices of bread. 

When I tried it, it tasted really good! 

Picnics are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment