Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, February 26, 2018

A New Favorite

Katie isn't what you would call an adventurous eater, but I talked her into trying something new recently...a sumo mandarin. She wasn't very excited about it at first because of its outside appearance, but as soon as she tried it, she loved it. Now she dreams about her sumo mandarins!

I wasn't sure about this weird-looking orange. I was really hoping it wouldn't taste funny!

I'm so glad I tried them though. Now my happiest times are when I get to choose new ones! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment