Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

At Last

Katie finally got her chance to meet Mulan after she met Pluto. The only time she has ever seen Mulan was when she was in Disney World, and her experience with Mulan definitely had an impact. She still remembers the details of their first meeting.

She was very excited to see Mulan again. She loves knowing that they were both born in China. Right as Katie was leaving the meeting place, Mushu joined Mulan for pictures. Katie would have loved having the dragon in her picture too, but at least she got to see him up close!

I was so happy to see Mulan again! 

She signed my autograph book for me, and we talked about what I had been doing in Disneyland. 

I would love to spend all day with her if I could! 

Mulan taught me how to stand in a warrior pose. 

Then we took one more picture. 

Happy Chinese New Year, Mulan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment