Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Enjoying a Few Rides

For the rest of the morning, we took in a few rides around the Disney California Adventure park as we waited for the opportunity to meet Mulan.

We decided to go on Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters before the line got too long. 

I rode with my mom and Aunt Jennifer and Grandma sat in the yellow car up there. We got to perform a dance in our cars! 

Then I got my 3-D glasses ready for Toy Story Midway Mania - one of my all-time favorite rides. 

While we were next to that ride, Aunt Jennifer and I rode on the King Triton Carousel. 

I was a little sad that this will be my last time to ride this carousel since it will be getting replaced. 

While Aunt Jennifer and Grandma went on The Guardians of the Galaxy ride, my mom and I went to Bug's Land. I wanted to go on Flik's Flyers and sit in a to-go Chinese carton for Chinese New Year. My dream came true!

I love this ride! 

The land is decorated to make me feel like the size of a bug. 

Gotta do The Dab! 

Before Aunt Jennifer and Grandma got back, we had time to go on Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment