Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

An Afternoon with Characters

The rest of that afternoon, we went on plenty of rides, but Katie also got to see a lot of characters.

One of the characters I wanted to meet for sure was Minnie Mouse. I happened to pass her in the street. I didn't get to talk to her, but I did get to hug her as she passed by us! 

Daisy Duck was available though! 

She's always friendly! 

Bye, Daisy! 

Last time we were here, I had wanted to meet Buzz Lightyear, but I kept missing him. 

While I waited in line to meet Buzz Lightyear, this service dog got a picture with him, and we loved his hat! 

Aunt Jennifer asked if she could get a picture of him! 

Later that day, we went back to Disneyland Park, and as we entered Main Street, there were a lot of characters playing a game of Lava! 

It seemed like more and more characters appeared! 

It was fun to watch them find a place to stand in their game. 

 I'm not sure who won, but I think Donald Duck thought he should have won!

No comments:

Post a Comment