Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, February 9, 2018

What Luck!

The next day, Katie had big plans. Since Disneyland was celebrating Chinese New Year, Mulan was visiting the park. Katie wanted to meet her, of course, and took a Chinese dress to wear for the occasion. She put her dress on Sunday morning, and as we entered Disney California Adventure Park, we had the best luck ever. Right as we walked through the gates, Mickey Mouse came out. Katie was able to be the first one in line to meet him. It wasn't Mulan, but it was amazing to meet Mickey without a long line!

I was so happy to meet Mickey again! 

We took a picture together, and then...

...he took my hand and... 

...spun me around!

 I think he liked what my dress looked like when I twirled! I did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment