Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Our Last Morning

We had reached our last morning at the parks, and we decided we wanted to spend part of our time in DCA and part of our time in Disneyland. We started in DCA and headed back to the Chinese New Year section before it got too crowded. While we were there, we went to the special section for Annual Passholders, and Katie was able to make another wish on the wishing wall there.

I was perky and ready to begin my last day. 

I tried to get my picture with this statue the first day I saw it, but the park was too crowded, and I couldn't get my picture. 

We got a picture together, and... 

...I got a picture by myself too! 

I was able to make a second wish in the Annual Passholder's section. I wished that I would get to play with my cousins this year. 

 When I was done, I hung it on the wishing wall.

There was a lot of space to hang my wish because the other wishes had been pushed to the ends. 

While we were there, I took one last opportunity to ride King Triton's carousel. 

I'm going to miss this ride. It's sad that they're changing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment