Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Wrapping Up the Evening

The rest of our first day was spent all over Disneyland. We had such a good first day!

I loved this sculpture in Tomorrowland. It's a ball that twirls around and is covered in water. It was the perfect way to cool my hands on a hot day! 

I was happy to find Mary Poppins and Bert! 

Since I asked for an autograph politely, Mary Poppins agreed to sign my book! She appreciates manners! 

I had fun talking to Bert while Mary Poppins signed my book. 

Then I talked to Mary Poppins while Bert signed it. 

They were nice! 

I ended the evening with a perfect pick-me-up...a Cheshire Cat Tail marshmallow treat. I like these treats but can never eat the whole thing. The top marshmallow is delicious though!

No comments:

Post a Comment