Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 24, 2018

One of My Favorite Days

February 24 will always hold a special place for me. It was seven years ago today that I found out I had finally been matched with Katie. It had been a long wait, and I had heard over and over that I would get matched at just the right time with just the right baby. All of those people who said that were right.

My mom finally saw me seven years ago. I was dressed in lots and lots of layers, and I was called Fu Jing Tian.

I've gotten a lot bigger, but just like seven years ago, I still love music and dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment