Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Fantasyland

Next we headed to Fantasyland. Katie and my sister, Jennifer, convinced my mom that she would enjoy The Mad Tea Party ride. It didn't take long for my mom to decide she didn't like the spinning, and when Katie realized she didn't like it, she just may have made the teacup spin faster.

After my mom recovered and stopped spinning, we headed towards the castle and found Princess Aurora. Katie always loves her!

I love to get a teacup that has at least a little pink on it! 

Grandma held on tight as we were spinning in our cup. 

I was in control of the wheel in the middle that could make us spin more. 

After, we went in the Mad Hatter shop, and Aunt Jennifer made me try this Minnie Mouse bow on. 

Grandma tried it too! We looked pretty good!

I was so happy to find Princess Aurora by her castle! 

We talked for awhile about favorite rides. 

I loved her beautiful dress! 

After she signed my book,... 

...we got a picture! 

It just felt right to meet a princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment