Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Day at the Zoo

We decided to head back to the zoo for a day of fun!

We went to the zoo on a really hot day. The tiger was panting. 

The bats weren't doing much of anything but hanging around. 

The flamingos were sleeping too. 

One of the alligators moved right in front of me! 

It was pretty exciting to watch! 

We never knew our zoo had porcupines until this visit. 

My favorite is always the giraffes! 

The hippos kept putting their heads above water right before me too. I must have looked friendly on this day! 

The polar bear was hanging out in the cool water. I didn't blame him!

No comments:

Post a Comment