Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Reading a Story or Two or Ten

One afternoon, Katie was chasing Chloe around. Katie was having fun. Katie thought Chloe was having fun. Chloe wasn't having fun. After a couple of times around the living room, I suggested that she read a book to Chloe. Chloe was happy to be in one spot for awhile, and Katie was happy to entertain Chloe.

I'm going to read to Chloe. Sound like a good idea?

While I read this fairy tale to you, you can use my princesses to act them out.

I found a lot of books to read to you, Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment