Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Hunt

A couple of weeks ago, we had a bit of a wind storm, and it blew a lot of small twigs and branches off of our neighborhood trees. Katie has decided it's a great idea to hunt for sticks on our walks. We're getting quite a collection of sticks.

One night I found a long stick. I don't know why everyone told me to be careful with it. 

On this night, I had my duck to walk, leaves, and a handful of sticks. My hands and legs were full!

No comments:

Post a Comment