Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Excitement

Katie was so happy when I took her to dance class last week when she discovered that her friend, Kyla, was back. It thrilled her to no end! I didn't think she would get any happier until I told her that Kai was waiting at home to play with her. "Let's go home!" was all she could say.

Kai was interested in my Barbie camper, so I showed him how it worked. 

He was confused about how to make Ken shower.

Later we decided to color. As soon as we started, Kai discovered my hopper and decided he better try it.

I showed him how to use it.

 Then Kai took off with it!

When we got tired, I decided to play with princesses. 

Kai tried to figure out how all of my princess toys worked. 

Then we went to an old favorite…my zoo! 

I discovered that Kai is very strong. He kept burying me in the zoo. 

We traded places and passed animals back and forth through the secret door. 

Before he left, I tried to teach Kai how to fish.
Thanks for making my Saturday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment