Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 19, 2014

A Fun Day with Kai

After Katie's dance class, she got to come home and play with Kai while Kathy worked with Jennifer. They had lots of fun and giggles together!

Kai and I like our food sets that you can cut apart. He was pretty good at cutting.

He brought over birthday gifts for me. It was so nice of him!

One of my gifts was a travel pack with paper and colored pencils. We used it together.

We drew a rainbow!

I was good at taking out the pencils. Kai was good at putting them back in.

After we colored, we went to play with my zoo that I put in my new castle tent.

It was so much fun! 

When my mom had one of the zoo animals, we pretended like we were scared of it attacking us. 

Our giggles got louder as the lion came after us! 

We wore ourselves out with the zoo, so we decided to cook. While we were getting our things together, I accidentally spilled a cup of "tea" on Kai's back.

I'm pretty good at sharing my things with Kai, but I wouldn't let him hold my baby.

I let him hold Ariel instead.

He decided to put coffee in Ariel's eyes.

I decided to save Ariel and read to Kai.

He thought it was a good idea, so we both read. I love having Kai as a friend!

This was when we were being "attacked" by zoo animals. My mom had to teach me how to hold onto Kai without putting him in a choke hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment